Each school has their own set of attendance reports that are used to report to the different governing bodies (i.e. Federal STATS Reports). These should be printed and saved in a safe location prior to the student year level roll over at which point the student demographics will change.
Avoiding Timeouts: Reports that return a large amount of data are best run with only one or two year levels selected at a time - waiting for each to complete before starting the next one. If a report does not complete in 10 mins (excluding the Federal STATS report), try run the report again with less students selected or contact the SEQTA Service Desk with details. Your school may have reports required by your education authority or registration body that are not listed below, please print and save these reports that are specific to your circumstance.
Useful Attendance Reports:
- Statistics (Student Full) - Run one year group at a time
- Statistics (School Year)
- Pastoral Care Reports/Student Summary Reports (i.e. Quantitative Data)
- Federal STATS Report - Run with no students selected, Semester 1 and Term 3 separately.
- Federal STATS Report (w/Headings) - No students selected, for individual semesters or terms.
To Print Attendance Reports:
- Go to Administration Workspace > Attendance Administration > Reporting
- Select the required report from the list and select students (DO NOT select any students when running the report for the "End of Year Rollover" process).
- Set any available filters (i.e. Date-Range).
- Click 'Print' once the report is finished it will be available under the notification icon in the top right-hand side.
- Select the notification to open the file, then rename and save the document.
To Print Incomplete Roll Reports:
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Attendance Administration > Reporting
- Use the search box to find the "Incomplete Roll" Report then select it
- Set the date-range and time-range required
- Select the students. Running the report with no students selected will run the report for all students, also a prompt will appear saying 'No people selected', click 'Yes' to continue
- Click Print
- Select Click here to access your document