To display the standardised testing data, statistical data will need to be entered for each combination of 'instrument', instrument 'item', instrument 'series' and jurisdiction.
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Standardised Testing Management > Instruments Statistics Entry.
- Select the instrument, Instrument Item, Series and Jurisdiction, then enter the required statistics.
- Enter the following statistical information in whole numbers. The steps for obtaining these values can be found in the article Standardised testing: Calculating the statistical data (Min, Q1, Median etc.)
- Min: The lowest score achieved by any student in the result set.
- Q1: The median score of the bottom half of the result set.
- Median: The median of the entire result set (i.e. Q2).
- Q3: The median score of the top half of the result set.
- Max: The highest score achieved by any student in the set.