Before importing Standardised testing data ensure all steps in the Standardised Testing Data Setup Checklist have been completed.
The process for importing Standardised testing reports (ie. PDFs) is covered in a separate article which can be found here.
The steps for importing data are as follows:
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Standardised Testing Management > Import data
- Select the Instrument and Series the data is for
- Click Add a file and select the .csv file with the Standardised testing data
- Select the headings, the items should display in green on the left-hand side and there should be a Matched student in the further most right-hand column (matches will display 'Import' next to the student name).
- Click the Import data in button in the bottom-left corner. This will import the data.
- Refresh/reload the page and check the import was successful.
- If matching on student 'code', which is the recommended method, do not select the headings for 'First name' or 'Surname'.
- Ensure there are no blank rows in the .CSV file, if there are an error will display when the student code is selected. To check for blank rows open the file in notepad, blank rows will display as commas, eg. ,,,,,,,
Example spreadsheet: Click here to download the .csv used in the above example
Please sign in to leave a comment.