Welcome emails are designed to work with SEQTA's Internal authentication. However, in most cases providing the username is populated they can also be used for other authentication methods (eg. LDAP).
Password reset emails only work if using SEQTA's internal authentication. If using Active Directory or other authentication methods the password will need to be reset in that system.
- Go to the Administration Workspace > User Management > Account Manager
- From the user drop-downs select Students/Staff or Contacts and Ready to provision (select Active to send a Welcome email to an account which is already setup)
- Select the accounts need to be provisioned for by clicking the checkbox on the left-hand side. To select all user accounts displayed, click on the checkbox next to the heading Type.
- Select Actions > Send Welcome Email
- A confirmation dialog will appear, click CONFIRM. A Welcome Email will be sent to the selected users the link will expire after one week. After which the link should prompt to generate another Welcome email.