Note: these instructions can be found in the Edval self service portal.
Edval Daily currently has a flat file export function for SEQTA. The flat file export
creates the following data files:
1. Export classes
2. Export cyclical timetable
3. Export class lists
4. Export teacher and room changes
Configuration of SEQTA Export in Edval Daily
5. Go to Daily > Synchronise and click on “Add sync system”
6. Select “SEQTA Flat file” from the drop down
7. Within the SEQTA configuration screen you will have two options to tick :
a. Output yard duties - If you would like your timetable yard duties to be included
in the export
b. Output unavailabilities - if you would like your teacher unavailability to be
included in export. Click “Save” once you have made the selection.
Important: To be able to export the files you must firstly complete the period mapping
in the Edval etz file under File > Synchronise > Configure > SEQTA (CSV) > Other >
Edit. Once the mapping has been completed please sync your timetable file to the
Edval web server.
Exporting the Flat File
8. Go to Daily > Synchronise and Select “SEQTA Flat file”. Click on “Advanced Sync”
9. Please select the date range and the data that you would like to export.
10. Click the “Sync” button to export the flat files that you have selected in the above
screen. The data files that will be exported if you were to select all under the Edval to
SEQTA section are shown below. These will be exported to your computer.
11. The next step is to import the files into SEQTA Sync UI.