This report, unlike other attendance statistics report does not look at the students attendance. Rather, it picks up the values last pushed onto the students Academic reports.
The steps for running the report are as follows:
- Run the 'Attendance statistics for reports' for the selected students. See: Displaying attendance on academic reports This may take a while to complete.
- Check the report ran correctly by looking in the Report editor under the same timetable period and Report type. See: Using the Report Editor
- Run the 'Attendance statistics export (CSV) for the applicable Timetable period, Report type and Value template. To do this:
- Go to the Administration workspace > Academic reports > Reporting
- Select the Attendance statistics export (CSV) report
- Select the Timetable period, Report type and Values template the attendance has been pushed to (in step 1 above)