The subject order is controlled by the 'priority' set in the subject record. Please ensure reports are proofed well in advance to ensure there are no last minute issues come reporting time.
- The lower the subject priority the higher on the report the subject will show. For example, subject priority 1 will show above a subject with priority 99
- If there are multiple subject with the same priority they will be displayed in alpha-numeric order
- There are some exceptions based on report logic. For example, subjects may be grouped under course type. Please contact the Service desk for information on report logic.
Changing the subject priority
- Go to the Administration workspace > Data management > Subjects
- Use the subject to find the record then select it to open the edit window
- Set the 'Priority' as required
Changing subject priorities en mass
Where there are a lot of subjects, a spreadsheet can be provided on email request to the Service desk. These can then be edited and emailed back to the Service desk to update them directly via the data base. Please note sufficient lead time is required. Depending on the time-required to make the changes the work may be costed.