What determines the teacher name/s that appear on reports for subjects?
The system will automatically set the teacher name for the subjects on reports, based on which teachers have taught the classes the student is enrolled for the selected timetable period. In addition, students that change from one class to another will have both teachers names on their report.
If there are many teachers showing against subjects in error please check the start date for the timetable period under TIMETABLE MANAGEMENT > CYCLE/PERIOD SETUP to ensure it is correct. If incorrect please contact the Service desk for assistance.
Overwriting the default teacher names for subject on reports
- Go to the Teaching Workspace > Timetable > My Classes.
- If working on behalf of a teacher, select their name in the top-right corner and if required change the date so the class appears
- Click the Class Bridge icon for the class
- Type the name (or names) of the teacher in the Report Salutation Field exactly as you would like it to appear on the report
- Click Save
Updating the current teacher name for all classes en mass
Yes. A script can be run to update all the names en mass. As this is a data change, email authorisation may be required from the School Education Contact. If this is required, please email the Service Desk with the information below:
- The timetable period/s the classes are against.
- Whether the script needs to be run for timetabled classes, untimetabled classes or both.
- Whether to overwrite the 'Report Salutations' which have already been entered
Please contact the SEQTA Service desk should assistance be required with identifying where enrolments are being picked up from. Be sure to include one or two examples.