WISP Assessments allow students to creating their submissions using the SEQTA Editor. The teacher then has the option to make annotations on the WISP for the student to view. Snap shots can be taken to allow teacher to view and if required annotate the Snapshots prior to the due date.
WISP stands for Web Integrated Submission Platform. WISPs are created using the editor, they work independent of 'File Upload (E-Submissions)'.
- Enabling Online Assessment Submissions and WISP Assessments
- WISP Submissions in SEQTA Learn (Steps for Students)
- Viewing Student Submissions and WISPs
- Annotating WISP Assessment Submissions
- Enabling Late Submissions