Each student can be assigned to one Roll Group. This information is displayed next to the student's name in the SIP and other areas in SEQTA.
Schools that manage their data in an External System (i.e. Synergetic) do not need to create Roll Records directly in SEQTA as this will happen automatically when the Sync process runs.
Please note that the Roll Group Record and Roll Classes are not the same thing and work independent of each other. Click here for more information.
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Data Management > Rolls.
- Select Add record to create a new report type. Alternatively, select an existing record to open the edit window.
- Fill out the applicable fields:
- Code: The label displays in SEQTA.
- Name: Roll Group name.
- (Optional) Phone number: Roll Group Coordinator phone number.
- Coordinator: Used to display the Roll Group Coordinator name on reports. Also used for Pastoral Care Notification emails when the option to Email/message students coordinators is selected.
- (Optional) Coordinator salutation: Used as an over-ride in instances where there is more then one Coordinator name that needs to appear on reports.
- Click 'SAVE'.