The below steps outline the process for disabling Reporting syllabus. If unsure as whether this process is required please contact the SEQTA Service Desk.
Ensure there are no results in the Reporting syllabus columns in the Marks book or that they have been saved, before disabling Reporting syllabus, as they will no longer show in the Marks book afterwards.
What is Reporting Syllabus?
The two methods available for displaying syllabus on reports:
- 'Assessment Criterion' - results entered in the green assessment section of the Marks book
- 'Reporting Syllabus' - results entered in the purple reporting section of the Marks book
Which option should be used is determined by the setup of the report itself. If both options are used the Reporting syllabus will take precedence.
Disable Reporting Syllabus Through the Syllabus Management Page
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Syllabus Management > Reporting Syllabus.
- Select the Reporting syllabus set from the left-hand side.
- Depending on whether the Syllabus set needs to be disabled for all programmes or for specific subjects select one of the following options:
- Option 1 (disable for a specific subject): deselect the subject in the bottom-right corner.
- Option 2 (disable entire syllabus set): deselect the 'Enabled' box.
Disable Reporting Syllabus Through the Programme
- Go to the Teaching Workspace > Timetable > My Day/Traditional/Calendar.
- Click on the 'Load Programme' icon for the class to open the Programme Cover Page.
- Click 'Marks Book Settings'.
- Open the 'Reporting Syllabus' tab.
- Select the active Reporting syllabus.
- Select 'Inactive'.
- Select 'SAVE'.