Reporting data is entered through the 'Reporting section' (the purple section) of the Marks book. For reporting data to appear on reports it needs to be saved again the relevant Timetable period, Report type and Report template. If in doubt was to which option to select, or the required option is not available please contact the School's Curriculum Adviser.
- Go to the Teaching Workspace > Timetable > My Classes.
- Click on the Marks Book icon for the class.
- Scroll to the right-hand side of the marks book to display the purple section.
- Select the relevant Timetable Period, Report Type and Report Template.
- Enter in the required information (i.e. grades, affectives, comments)
- Click Save.
- Academic data that is calculated by or is present in the marks book can be transferred
into the reporting columns (course type columns) using the transfer tool. Use the
Copy/paste tool to transfer data from any column of the marks book into the course
type columns for moderated (i.e. confirmed) marks and grades. Marks or grades in the
course type columns are static (will not automatically update like the summary and
calculated columns) and can be moderated and edited as needed.
- Reporting syllabus (if applicable) allows the grading or marking of specific syllabus
items relevant for the Academic report.
- Valid inputs for affectives are set by the school. Course type settings determine
whether values not matching the valid inputs will be tolerated or stripped out. Valid
inputs can be viewed by using the dropdown selector on the right-hand side of the
mark-entry tool when in the relevant column.
- Entering comments utilises the Edit report comment dialog. Type in a comment, or
utilise the comment bank facility to search for applicable comments which automatically
add student name and relevant pronouns (he/she/her etc.). The Edit report comment
dialog also provides editing of affectives and the ability to view assessment results and
previous academic reports.