Creating a WISP submission
- Log into SEQTA Learn or Masquerade as a student.
- Select Assessments > Upcoming.
- Select on the Expand arrow for the course and then select the Assessment.
- Select 'Submissions'.
- Select 'Direct Online (WISP) Submission'.
- Use the editor to create the assessment.
- (Optional) Click the 'Snap' button at the bottom of the WISP at any point to submit a snap to the teacher. Selecting the Snap then toggling off the submit icon will hide the snap from the teacher (until the due-date passes).
- Click 'SAVE'.
Taking a 'Snap' of a WISP for Early Feedback
Snapshots (or snaps) allow students to keep track of their work as they go. Additionally, they can be used to submit work before the due date has passed.
When a Snap is first created it will be available to the class teacher. To toggle this option off, select the Snap, then click the arrow at the bottom of the WISP.