'Custody', 'Medical' and 'Special' alerts and notes can be managed directly in SEQTA through the Data Management page. This option is only suitable if the alerts and notes are not being populated by the sync based on the information and flagged in the School's Administration System. For details please refer to this article.
Before entering or changing any notes or alerts directly in SEQTA please ensure they are not being synced. As if they are being synced, any changes made in SEQTA will be overwritten when the sync next runs.
Entering and Managing Student Alerts and Notes
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Data Management > Students.
- Use the search box to find the student record.
- Select the record to open the edit window.
- Set the alerts as required.
- Add in any notes required.
- Click Save.