- Go to the Administration Workspace > Attendance Administration > Attendance Manager
- Select a student or students. To select students by group (i.e. year, roll, student group) click on the ellipses icon '...', select the group and click OK.
- Select the Repeat Pattern (i.e. Single day, Repeat multi-day or One contiguous multi-day). One contiguous multi-day applies attendance over a 24 hour period and is rarely applicable.
- Select the Attendance solution Priority. 'Normal priority' is used where no other attendance exists or to overwrite attendance recorded through the Attendance roll page. Whereas, 'High (overwrite) priority' is used to overwrite attendance entered at normal priority or high priority.
- Select the attendance type (i.e. Education activity, Approved absence, Late).
- Set the start date and time and the end start and time.
- If applicable enter the authorisation details.
- Click Save.
- If the attendance covers a wide date range, or many students, a confirmation box will display, enter the number displayed and click Save.
Once the attendance records have been updated a confirmation dialog will appear. If wanting to check a students attendance through the SIP click refresh/reload so the change shows.