The process for correcting the programme setup issue where by a programme was shared instead of copied.
If there are any issues when completing this process please contact the SEQTA Service Desk.
STEP 1. Save any Results and Feedback in the Marks Book
This steps is not required if there are no results in the Marks book.
- Go to the Teaching Workspace > Timetable > My Classes/Traditional.
- If working on behalf of another teacher, select their name in the top-right corner.
- Check for Reporting data to do this select the Report type in the reporting section.
- Select To Excel > Full Marks Book > select Click Here to Access your Document. Save the file somewhere you can find it and rename it something helpful (i.e. class code, teacher initials and/or assessment name).
- If there are any comments select TO Excel > SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage Comments > select Click Here to Access your Document. Save the file somewhere you can find it and rename it something helpful.
- Check for submissions in the Marks book (i.e. the Paperclip icon or the Turnitin icon at the top of the column). If there are any click the Cloud icon to save them to a ZIP folder.
- Repeat the above process for all but one class.
STEP 2. Unshare/Unattach Programme from all but one Class, then Create a Copy of the Programme for each Class
- Click on the Load programme icon for one of the classes.
- Click on Pathways, if there is more then one note which class is one each pathway. You'll need this for step 7 below.
- Select Collaboration.
- In the bottom section remove all but one class (step 7 above), select Yes and OK.
- Select Collaboration again, find the classes which the programme has been unshared from, then select them. To do this change Automatic to the current timetable period and search for part of class code (i.e. #7ENG) or teacher name.
- Select Copy > Yes > OK.
- Click on Pathways, if there is more then one and set each class to the correct pathway
- Give the each teacher the files and have them re-enter them into the programme.