The option to record audio, video and screen capture is available in various areas in SEQTA (see below for list). The option to record is dependent on your browser configuration.
Which can been enabled by the School's IT Department. Safari doesn't currently support API media integration however this is expected to change in iOS version 14.3.
- Click on the 'Add Files' button, then select 'Audio' or 'Video'.
- Select the start recording button.
- Select the 'Pause' button to stop recording.
- Select the 'Play' icon to preview the recording.
- If happy with the recording select the confirmation 'Tick'.
- If in SEQTA Creator ensure the file is selected, then click 'Apply'. If working in the Marks book click on 'SAVE'.
Recording is Available in the Following Areas:
- The Feedback Section in the Marks Book
- The SEQTA Creator 'Resources' Module
- Portal Pages
- Pastoral Care Pane in the SIP
- Forums and Folios
- SEQTA Learn - Assessments
- Direqt Messaging