The system will automatically convert the results in the appropriate format when using Grades-based rubric in a Marks-based assessment, or, a Marks-based rubric in a Graded assessment.
- Explanatory: This rubric does not automatically calculate a score
- Flexible: Each line can have as many descriptors as you like
- Fixed: Each line has the same number of descriptors
- Rubrics are just a weighted average
- Each line's score is the selected descriptors value divided by the highest value in that line
- Those scores are then combined using a weighted average -- the score for each line is multiplied by the weight of that line divided by the total weights for each line that's marked.
- We then sum these all together to get a score between 0 and 1
- We then multiple the maximum achievable score for that criterion by the 0-1 value, which gives us the calculated score for that criterion