To access Lessons from other Pathways, teachers will need to go into the 'Lesson Organiser' and drag the lesson from the 'Unused Lessons' pane onto their 'Pathway'. Once this has been done, there is the option to 'Clone' the Lesson, through the 'Planner', if the Teacher would like their own copy of the lesson to edit.
You can only see the lesson 'Topic' in the 'Unused Lessons' browser. To see the content of a lesson you will need add the lesson back into the Planner (Steps 1-6 below).
The following steps will add the Lesson to the Pathway assigned to the current class, if other Pathways need to Share or Clone the lesson, the Teachers using those Pathways will need to complete the below process as well.
- Go to Teaching Workspace > Timetable > My Classes/Traditional/Calendar.
- Click on the Load Programme on the class you would like to add the lesson.
- Go into the Lesson Organiser sub-page.
- Click on the Arrow icon in the top-right corner to open the 'Unused Lessons' browser.
- Find the lesson that needs to be added, using the search box or by scrolling.
- Click-and-drag the lesson onto the applicable week and then click SAVE.
- The process is now complete. Click on the 'Planner' or 'Online Lesson Editor' to check the lesson content.
- (Optional) 'Clone' the lesson. If you don't want to actively use the same lesson with other Pathways but still want the content from a lesson, go into the 'Planner' sub-page and click on the 'Clone This Lesson' icon on the lesson topic bar. In the current Pathway, this will create a Copy of the Lesson on the Planner and the Original Lesson will placed back into the 'Unused Lessons' section. On all other pathways, the copy of that lesson will be placed into the 'Unused Lessons' section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.