Programmes which belong to staff who have left the school and no longer show in SEQTA can still be accessed.
If there is no 'campus' assigned to the record of the staff member who has left the Programme will not appear. The person searching for the Programme must also have at least one campus in common with the left staff member. Where this is the case method 3 below can be used.
Method 1: If the Programme was shared across classes taught by different teachers, then the Programme can be accesses through one of the other teachers timetable.
- Go to the Teaching Workspace > Timetable > My Classes.
- Select the teacher's name in the top-left corner (not the left teachers name, rather the name of one of the other teachers that taught the subject).
- Set the date so you can see the applicable class.
- Click on the Load Programme icon to access the Programme.
Method 2: Access the programme through the List of Programmes page
- Go to the Teaching Workspace > List of Programmes.
- Use the Filters (search options) at the top of the page to find the Programme.
- Select the timetable period the class with the programme is assigned to.
- Enter the subject name, only use one word (i.e. English).
- Remove any staff selected in the drop-down list.
- Scroll down till you can see the applicable Programme. To determine the 'correct' Programme, look for the class code in the 'Classes' column. If there are results in the Marks book there will also be an indicator on the class that there is data there.
- Click on the Load programme icon to access the Programme
Method 3 (Administrator Access Required): Set the staff member as visible in SEQTA through the Data Management page, once done set the staff member not to show.
This method can also be used to set a campus for the staff member, without which the Programme will not appear in List of Programmes. If not wanting to set the staff member as visible in SEQTA do not enter a username.
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Data Management > Staff.
- Find and select the staff members record to open the edit window.
- Check a Campus is selected. The person accessing the Programme will need to have at least one campus in common with the staff member who has left.
- Check the Username field is populated. Enter anything in the username field, so long as it's not blank.
- Click Save to keep changes.
- Refresh the page to bring through the changes. To do this, press F5 or click the refresh icon next to the address bar.
- Check the staff member shows in the drop-downs as per current teachers.
- Once done, complete steps 1-5 above deselecting campus (if it wasn't selected before) and delete the username.