Once a Rubric has been created for an assessment, it can be published to the Library and made available for private or public use. It is recommended that a school-wide naming convention be used when entering the Title.
The option to publish Rubrics to the Library is dependent the persons level of permissions.
- Go to the Teaching Workspace > Timetable > My Day/My Classes/Traditional/Calendar.
- Click on the Load Programme icon for the class.
- Select Overview of Assessments and select an assessment or create a new one.
- Under 'Assessable Criteria' > 'Rubric' click to select the button and either select an existing Rubric or create a new one.
- Click on the 'Rubric' Click on the 'Publish to Library' button.
- Enter a Title, select applicable departments(optional), year(optional), select syllabus (Optional), tags (Optional), and syllabus. If you have permissions, you can toggle on the Public button to allow other staff access the Rubric.
- Select Publish.
- If wanting to save the Rubric to the assessment click the Save button in the top-left corner. If not click 'Refresh/Reload' (the Rubric will still be published in the Library even if the assessment is not saved.