The Seating plan page allows teaching staff to specify the desk layout in their classroom and set student portraits showing where each student sits. This is particularly helpful when teaching staff are starting with a new group of students and for relief teachers.
Seating plan Layout mode does not work on devices with touch screens.
- Go to the Teaching workspace > Timetable > My Day/My Classes/Traditional view/Calendar
- Click on the @ icon on the class
- Select the Seating plan sub-page
- Select Layout in the top-right corner
- Click-drag the Desk shapes into the main workarea
- Click-drag the Student photos onto the appropriate desk
- Click Save