Focus mode replaces the edit annotation/comment popup and WISP annotation page.
Focus mode allows teachers to:
- View Details About an Assessment and its Visibility Status
- Enter Results and Public and/or Private Annotations
- Use Rubrics
- View and Annotate Student Submissions
Accessing Focus Mode
- Go to the Teaching Workspace > Timetable > My Day/Traditional/Calendar.
- Click on the 'Marks Book' icon for the class.
- Click on the 'Focus Mode' icon in the 'Focus' column for the assessment/student.
Focus Mode Panes and Toolbar
Focus mode consists of three main areas which are outlined below (see screenshot).
Focus Mode: Toolbar
The Focus Mode toolbar allows teachers to select and scroll through students and assessments, close out of Focus mode, hide the Focus mode panes and Save results.
Focus Mode: Achievement Pane
The inclusions in the Achievement Pane are dependent upon what has been enabled in the Assessment and whether the student has entered expectations and reflections.
The Submission Pane
The following tabs are available in the Submissions Pane:
- Overview: Overview of the Assessment and Availability options are visible here.
- *Submissions (E-Submissions)
- *Online Snap 1...2...3. etc. (WISP Snaps)
- *Online Final (Final WISP): Created after Due Date has Passed.
* Please note that the 'Submission', 'Online Snap' and 'Online Final' tabs will only become visible AFTER the student has made a submission.