Signatures for academic reports can be uploaded through the Curriculum setup page. The Administrator permission 'ACAD: EDIT' is required to access the Report assets page.
Please contact your SEQTA CES (Client Engagement Specialist), through the SEQTA Service Desk to ensure the Academic reports are now reading from your SEQTA Teach uploaded signatures.
- Administration Workspace > Academic Reports > Report Assets
- Click on the drop-down list and select the component (i.e. Roll group, Campus).
- Select Add a File.
- Navigate to the file location and select the file, select OK, the system will save automatically.
Signature File Type Requirements and Naming Conventions
Each report is customised to expect a specific image type. In most cases, this will be .svg format, which unlike .jpg and .png files can be scaled without losing quality, ensuring they display clearly on reports. File extensions must always be lowercase (i.e. "072.svg" NOT "072.SVG").
A specific naming convention is used to map the signatures to report.
- School Values (Pastoral Care) Comments: Roll Group 'code' (i.e. 7G.svg)
- Subjects: The class teacher's 'staff code' (i.e. jsmith.svg)
- Non-Coordinators: Signatures should be named logically (i.e. principal.svg).
Click here for more detailed information on how to obtain, name and create signatures files.