Some areas in SEQTA have the option to view and edit the HTML code. Where this is the case a 'HTML editor' button displays in the bottom-right corner of the editor.
HTML can be copied from one SEQTA Editor into another to ensure the formatting is kept. This is useful for Portal pages, however, with Lessons it's often easier just to Clone the lesson.
- Open the SEQTA Editor (be it through an Lesson, Portal page and Legacy module)
- Click the HTML editor button - this will display the HTML code
- Make any required changes and if required click SAVE. To copy into another HTML editor use <ctrl>+a (highlight all) and <ctrl>+c (copy all)
- Go to the lesson or Legacy module where you want to paste it and click HTML editor button
- Use <ctrl>+v (paste). If required click SAVE.
Import the lesson from another programme
Refer to steps in the article Import the lesson from another programme
Method 2: Request the SEQTA Service desk restore the data from a backup
While the SEQTA Service desk, in most cases, can restore the data. This may incur Flexible support points which requires the school's School Education Contacts email authorisation. Additionally, it typically needs to be scheduled and have associated wait time to be processed.
Method 3: Restore the data from a snapshot (if one is available)
This method is only suitable if the HTML content has been saved. This is a manual process, the steps are available here.