There are no 'Permissions' required to access Unit plans in the programmes. However, programme restrictions can be set to manage edit access for Unit plans.
- Go to the Teaching workspace > Timetable > My classes
- Click on the class or the Load programme icon
- Select Unit Planner
- To create a new plan click New unit plan then enter a 'Title', or select an existing plan to edit
- Configure the Unit plan and add content as required. The following options are available:
- Select the 'Pathway' and set the ' Number of weeks' the plan covers
- Select a template, assign it a colour
- Add 'Concepts' and Objectives
- Enter content for the various sections
- Add relevant files by clicking on Add files in the bottom-right corner.
- Click SAVE
The following permissions are required to access Unit plans: 'UNIT PLAN: PRINT MAP' (Print unit plan curriculum mapping) and 'UNIT PLAN: MAN TMPL' (Manage unit planner templates)