Checking if a Direqt Message has been Read (Viewed)
The following steps outline how to check if you have previously viewed a Direqt message, and how to check if a recipient has read your Direqt message.
- Select the Home Workspace > Teaching Workspace or Pastoral Care Workspace > Direqt Messages.
- The number of unread direct messages displays next to the folder name.
- Selecting a folder will display unread messages in bold, whereas unread messages display in standard text.
- To display unread messages first, select Read from the drop-down at the bottom of the list of messages, and set as Asc (ascending order).
- Selecting a Direqt message will display the names of the recipients, if they have read a message a tick displays next to the name.
Identifying which User Type Sent a Message
The profile icon colour indicates which user type sent a message. The colours match the SEQTA Teach, SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage icons
- SEQTA Engage (guardians) = Orange
- SEQTA Teach (staff) = Blue
- SEQTA Learn (students) = Green
- SEQTA Tutor (tutors) = Purple