This article outlines the process for viewing Standardised testing data imported into SEQTA. This is the final step in the Standardised testing setup process.
Standardised testing reports (ie. PDF files) work independent of Standardised testing and are accessible in the Student files section of the SIP and report article. For more information refer this article.
Viewing standardised testing data for an individual student
- Select the student's name in the SIP
- Click the Standardised tests button in the SIP.
- Select the Instrument and Organisation from the drop-downs
- To view the next student's testing data, click on the arrows to the left of the student name - this will scroll through all students in alphabetical order (by surname)
Viewing standardised testing data for a subject
This method requires a programme to be attached to the class, and for that programme to be shared with the entire cohort (if the programme is not shared only one class will be available for selection in the drop-down.
- Go to the Teaching workspace > My classes
- If required select a teacher name (choose a subject all the students will be enrolled in eg. English
- Click on the Marks book icon for the class
- Select All classes from the top of the Marks book
- Click on the Standardised testing icon. The standardised testing graph should be displayed if correctly imported.
- To view the next student's testing data, click on the arrows to the left of the student name - this will scroll through all students in the selected classes only.
This article is out of date, screens have changed quite a bit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.