There are various reports available through the Marks book. These can be accessed by clicking on the Print button and the To Excel button. Select the report Type and report Template (see image below) in the reporting section so that all available reports will display when you click Print.
Printing Marks Book reports
- Go to the Teaching Workspace > Timetable >My classes > Marks book icon
- *If the report needs to include reporting information select the 'Type' and 'Template' in the reporting section.
- Select Print (PDF reports) or To Excel (Spreadsheet reports). Select the report to print.
- When the report is ready select the Click here to access your document button
- To excel (spreadsheet) - all Marks book results and reporting data
- Class list (PDF) - student names and blank grid
- Assessment results (student sheet) - This PDF report prints a sheet for each student with their assessments. It is often used for Parent/Teacher interviews.
- Report proof (comments and affectives) PDF
- Report proof (syllabus, assessment and affectives) PDF
- Report summary (comments, affectives, syllabus, and assessments) PDF
- Full Marks book (spreadsheet) - all results currently displayed on screen. Select report 'Type' and report 'Template to include reporting data
- Student details (spreadsheet) - Detailed information about the students
- SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage comments (spreadsheet) - Includes teacher's comments, private annotations and student feedback for assessments.