It is recommended that the School's SEQTA Administrator work in conjunction with the School's SEQTA CES (Client Engagement Specialist) to ensure the new Attendance type will not negatively impact School's attendance process, policies and records.
Support documentation for the Attendance types for SEQTA Kiosk are available in the SEQTA Kiosk manual. Once the Attendance type has been created, it will need to be enabled in the SEQTA Kiosk settings on the iPad. See steps below.
Enabling an Attendance Type in SEQTA Kiosk
SEQTA Kiosk Version 6 and Above
- Open SEQTA Kiosk on the iPad.
- Click on the cog icon in the top-right of the login page in SEQTA Kiosk.
- Select Reset Attendance Types.
- Select the applicable Attendance types. Please note the iPad will only pick-up Attendance types which have the same 'Mode' selected in the Kiosk settings (i.e. Campus or Class). To check the mode for an Attendance type go to the 'Administration Workspace' > 'Type Manager' in SEQTA Teach.
- Select Done to save the changes.
SEQTA Kiosk Version 5 or Below
Close then open SEQTA Kiosk or restart the iPad.