The system has an inbuilt scoring system which may assist with choosing a suitable relief teacher. Teachers with a lower score appear higher in the list, as the system considers them to be the most suitable candidates for the relief based on the score.
The teacher scores are calculated as follows:
- 10000 points if a teacher is busy
- 5000 points if a teacher has zero classes on the date
- 50 points for each class if a teacher has one or more classes
- 35 points for the number of reliefs in this timetable period for the teacher
- -5 points for each day since the teachers last relief
- 100 points if a teacher is in the correct department