Some areas in SEQTA require a certain amount of real-estate for the components and information to display correctly.
In most cases, a scroll bar is available. However, this is not always the case, for example the 'Import data' button in Standardised testing, or if the icons are overlapping.
There are a number of ways to prevent this from happening:
- Click-and-drag one of the corners of the window to make it bigger
- Press F11 so the window goes full screen, to go back to normal press F11 again
- Hold down the <Ctrl> key then press the minus symbol (-) a couple times to zoom out. To zoom back in press <Ctrl> plus (+).
- Change the screen to a higher resolutions
- Work from a device with a larger screen (eg. a PC or tablet, instead of a phone)