This article outlines the steps for printing class lists en mass. The best suited report will depend on the information required.
- Attendance Roll Reports: Printing reports for roll marking or student photos
- Class Statistics Report: Printing class lists en mass
- Class List: Student demographics, medical notes and email address
Attendance Roll Reports: Printing Reports for Roll Marking or Student Photos
Class list can be printed through the Timetable page. PDF and Excel format reports are available.
- Go to the Teaching Workspace > Timetable > My Day/My Classes/Traditional/Calendar.
- If printing on behalf of another teacher select their name in the top-right corner.
- If required change the date to a point in time the class is held.
- Select the 'Attendance' icon for the class.
- Select 'Print' to print one of the PDF reports available. Alternately, select 'To Excel' to print in spreadsheet format.
- Select 'Click Here to Access Your Document'.
Class Statistics Report: Printing Class Lists En Mass
The 'Class Statistics' report is an Attendance report. However, it is often used for class lists as it can be run to include multiple classes.
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Attendance.
- Search for the report 'Class Statistics' then click to select the report.
- Set the Date Range to include one full cycle (i.e. one week) in which students are enrolled in the class.
- Click 'Print'.
Class list: Student Demographics, Medical Notes and Email Address
This report cannot be used to print reports for classes en mass. Rather, it can only be printed for one class at a time, clearing the list before selecting and printing the next report.
- Go to the Pastoral Care Workspace > Student Summary > Reporting.
- Select the report 'List of Students Includes empty grid'.
- Select the more button "..." next to the select student down-down.
- Select Class > select the Timetable Period > select the Class (use the search box to search with class code or teacher name).
- Click 'Print' and select 'Click Here to Access Your Document'.
- If needing to print for additional classes select 'Clear' from the bottom of the student list on the left-hand side.
- Complete steps 4 and 5 above.