Before starting the troubleshooting process please ensure the steps in the article Consent2Go integration setup have been completed.
This article contains the following sections:
- Requirements to display student info in the SIP
- Advanced troubleshooting
Requirements to display student info in the SIP
The following conditions in the Consent2Go data need to be met for the medical information to display in the SEQTA.
- The option 'has medical conditions' needs to be selected
- The student must have one or more medical conditions listed
- The student code in Consent2Go needs to match the student code in SEQTA.
Incorrect student information showing
The incorrect students information may display if there is more then one student in Consent to go with the same code.
Where this is the case, check to see what the correct student code is for the students, in either SEQTA or the school's Admin system, then update the student code in Consent2Go so it matches. Once done refresh/reload the page in SEQTA and the change should show in the SIP medical pane.
One issue may be if there is an issue with the URL parsed from SEQTA OR
Timestamp of request differs more than (say) 5 minutes from that in the request.
The URL should consist of 'student_code' , 'timestamp', 'clientID', and 'hash'.
Accessing the URL being parsed from SEQTA
- Open SEQTA Teach for the school and if using Firefox, right click on the page -> Inspect Element.
- Navigate to the Consoletab.
- Select a student in the SIP - you'll notice a string like https://www.mcbschools.com/Integration/MedicalDisplay?student=AKINPELUP&clientId=09847×tamp=2018-10-03T06:26:03.386Z&hash=4f4b5558754118cc4405e27b7c123d971a51a192cc6977eh8eed056b2b10693a8
Cross reference these with the information Consent2go provided. If there are any issues please report to the SEQTA Service desk.