Requirements to Access the SEQTA Knowledge Base
- An email address must be specified in the Staff Record.
- Popups need to be enabled.
- An Active Session with the Knowledge base is required. To do this, go to Home Workspace > Help!!. Next, click the 'Knowledge Base' button'.
Process for Resolving Knowledgebase Access Issues
- Ensure there is an email address in the Staff record. To check this, go to the Home Workspace > Dashboard the email should appear under your details.
- Go to the following link this will ensure there is no active session with Zendesk http://seqta.zendesk.com/access/logout
- Clear the caches (cookies).
- Close out of the web-browser.
- Open SEQTA.
- Click on the 'Home Workspace' icon.
- Select 'Help!!' from the menu.
- Click on the Knowledge Base button in the top-left corner of the work area. The system should then open the KB in another tab. If it doesn't, check to see if there is an indicator to 'Enable pop-ups for this site' at the top of the page
Should the above steps not provide a resolution please provide the SEQTA Service Desk with as much information as possible. Some helpful information is as follows:
- Test on another Web Browser. Does the same thing occur?
- Was it working previously, if so, has the Device been Restarted?
- Has an Email address only just been added to the Staff Record?
- Please take a Full-Screen Screenshot of any error messages or where the process breaks down after the 'Knowledge Base' button is clicked.
- Send through the Screenshot and any Client-Side Log Files to the SEQTA Service Desk. To do this:
- Click on the "?" in the bottom-left corner.
- Click the button 'Knowledge Base' in the top-left corner. If no tab opens, then you will need to select 'Allow Popups' from the notification. If another tab opens, then close it to go back to SEQTA Teach.
- Click the 'Nerdy Stuff' button in the top left corner.
- Copy and paste the contents into a ticket or email to the SEQTA Service Desk.