Providing the attendance report in question has been run for a suitable number of students and date range, it should complete in 1 to 20 minutes. However, there are some exceptions to this. For example, some of the Statistics reports and the Federal Stats report may take up to 30mins.
- When printing, wait for each batch to complete before starting the next batch, to avoid extra load being placed on the server and ensure the report is finished in a timely manner.
- Some of the attendance reports such as the 'Statistics' reports return a large data-set and may need to be run for smaller groups of students, for example a roll group at a time.
- If a report doesn't complete, try running it for a shorter date-range or a smaller number of students.
If a report has not completed after a couple attempts please contact the SEQTA Service desk for assistance. Be sure to have the details on hand in case further investigation is required. Some helpful information is as follows:
- Report name
- Time-range (if applicable)
- Students selected:
- Time report has run and who run the report
- Details of any other filters for example attendance types selected