To allow further submissions after feedback or results are entered the setting 'Allow Submission After Feedback/Marks Released' needs to be on. In addition, and the Availability and Dates pane needs to be set to either 'Teacher Feedback' released (if there is only feedback) or 'Marks Released' (if there is an assessment result or custom grade).
If there is feedback or results and these are not set to display in SEQTA Learn, then the option to submit work will not be available.
- Go to the Teaching Workspace > Timetable > My Day/My Classes/Traditional View.
- Click on the Load Programme icon for the class.
- Select Overview of Assessments from the sub-page menu.
- Select an existing assessment, or click the "+" to create a new assessment.
- Scroll down to the Availability and Dates pane or use the 'Jump to' drop-down in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Allow Submission After Feedback/Marks Released is selected.
- Either set the due-date to the current day or a future date, OR, set the due-date to a past date and select 'Allow Submission After Due Date'.
- Once the Availability and Dates is set to 'Teacher Feedback Released' (if there is only feedback), OR, once the Availability and Dates is set to 'Marks Released' (if the assessment has a result or values in the 'Custom Column').
- Click Save to keep the changes.