Results and Teacher submissions can be entered directly through the Marks book. Whereas teacher annotations, Rubrics marking and WISP annotations can only be entered through Focus mode. Click on the Focus icon for the relevant student / assessment to enter Focus mode.
Information on how to display results and rubrics in SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage is available here.
- Go to the Teaching Workspace > Timetable > My Classes/My Day/Traditional/Calendar.
- Click on the 'Marks Book' icon for the class.
- Click on the 'Focus' icon for the student / assessment.
- The 'Teacher Marking and Feedback' section should display on the left-hand side, if it doesn't select the 'Achievement Pane' from the drop-down in the top-right corner.
- If applicable, enter a result for the criterion, or whole assessment.
- If a Rubic has been assigned to an assessment, or assessment criterion, it will display above the 'Teacher Feedback' section. Click to select applicable option.
- If applicable, enter a 'Public Annotation' (visible in SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage) and 'Private Annotation' (hidden from student).
- If applicable, select 'Add Files', navigate to the file location, select the file and click 'OK'.
- To add results for additional students use the arrows at the top of the work area to select the next student.
- Click 'SAVE' to keep changes.
- Once finished click the 'Back to Marks Book' button in the top-right corner.