There are a number of areas where resources can be uploaded or linked to a Programme. For managing lesson resources please refer to the article Managing Lesson Resources - Resource Visibility.
Particularly when uploading large files it's important to check if the file hasn't already been uploaded to SEQTA. To do this click 'Add file' > 'In SEQTA' > and search for file name under 'This programme's resources' or 'All programme's resources'.
Resources can be added to Programmes using the following methods:
- Programme Overview (Cover Page sub-page)
- Lesson Resources (Planner sub-page)
- Online Lessons (Online Lesson Editor sub-page)
- Assessments (Overview of Assessments sub-page)
- Unit Plans (Unit Planner sub-page)
Adding Resources using SEQTA Creator
The 'Programme Overview' and 'Online Lesson Editor' use SEQTA Creator. There are two methods for uploading resources:
- Option 1: (Resources Module) Drag the Resource Module onto the Work Area > select 'Add File' > Select File and click 'OK'.
- Option 2: (Legacy Editor Module): Drag the Legacy Editor Module onto the Work Area > Select 'INSERT...' drop-down > Select the File and click 'OK'.
Adding Resources to Lesson Plans, Assessments and Unit Plans
- Lesson plan resources can be added through the 'Planner' sub-page by expanding a lesson and clicking on the '+ Add Resource...' button.
- Assessment resources can be added through the 'Overview of Assessments' sub-page. To do this, click on the 'Assessment', or click on the to add a new assessment. Navigate to the 'Resources' pane and select the ' + Add Resource...' button.
- 'Unit plan resources' can be added through the 'Unit Plan' tab by expanding a lesson and clicking on the '+ Add Resource...' button.
Resources can be removed from the area in which they were added. For example, if a resource has been added through the 'Planner' sub-page, this is where it needs to be deleted from. The same goes for Online Lesson Resources, Assessment Resources and Resources in the Programme Overview.
Resources can also be deleted through the Resource browser when accessed through the Legacy Module in SEQTA Creator. This method is not recommended as any links to the resource in other areas (i.e. Online Lessons) will no longer work. Instead, the resources should be removed from the area they were added.