The Overall Grade (ModG) and Overall Score (Mod%) can be displayed in SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage on the Assessment page by selecting the course.
Enabling the Overall Result Visibility (Checklist)
- Ensure the timetable is visible in SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage.
- Ensure the Term<->Report type record exists in the Data Management page (steps below)
- Ensure the Programme is visible in SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage. This is determined by the check box 'Hide Entirely' on the Programme Cover page.
- Ensure there is a result in either the Mod% or ModG column in the Marks book
Create the Term <-> Report Type Record
The steps for this process are outlined below (Permission DATA: EDIT is required)
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Data Management.
- Select Term<-> Report Type.
- Select 'Add Record'.
- Select the applicable Timetable Period and Report Type.
- Click 'Save'.