Academic reports for students who have left can be reprinted if they have been archived. If reports have not been archived, they can still be generated, archived, printed and saved through SEQTA Teach. The steps for this process are outlined below,
This article contains the following sections:
- Downloading and printing archived academic reports
- Editing, reprinting and archiving reports for students who have left
Downloading and printing archived academic reports
There are two options for downloading and printing archived reports based on how many student reports are required.
For individual students
- Select the student's name in the SIP
- Select Manage student files
- To download the report, right click the file and select Save link as. Alternatively click on the file to open the document, next print, download or save the file
For multiple students
- Go to the Administration workspace > Academic reports > Report archive
- Use the filters at the top of the page find the required reports
- To generate a ZIP file with the reports:
- Select all reports displayed on the page by on the check box found in the top-left corner next to the column heading 'TT period'. Alternatively, select specific reports by clicking on the check box on the left-hand side.
- If there is more then one page, click on the right arrow in the bottom-left corner, repeat step three above until all the required reports are selected.
- At the bottom of the 'Download' column click on the Download button
- To open and save an individual report click on the date for the required report in the 'Download' column.
- Select Click here to access your document
- Save or print the reports:
- If saving a ZIP file ensure the file name is changed to something helpful and save the file somewhere you can find it. To print files in a ZIP file, first unzip the folder, then double-click the academic report to open and save the document.
- If saving a individual PDF file ensure the file name is suitable and print or save the document as required.
Editing, reprinting and archiving reports for students who have left
Step 1. Edit the student record
Editing the student record is required if the student is longer attending the school and/or has been rolled into the next school year.
The edited fields can be changed back after the reports have been obtained. Alternately, they can be left as is and the Sync process to revert the changes automatically when it next runs.
- Go to the Administration workspace > Data management > Students (the admin permission 'DATA: EDIT' is required to access this page)
- Use the search box to find the student, then select the record to open up the Edit pane
- If the student no longer shows in SEQTA as they have left, change 'Status' to FULL and assign the Campus if there are none selected.
- Set the Roll Group, Year and House to that which needs to show on the report.
- and click Save. Refresh/reload the the page to pick up the changes and continue with the steps below.
Step 2: Edit results or school values for reports
If any changes are required to the results or school values complete steps below.
Changes to individual student results, comments or school values
- Go to the Administration workspace > Academic reports > Report editor
- Select the student, Timetable period and Report type. Note: If any of the Report type, Report template or Timetable periods is not available in the dropdowns refer to the article Setting visibility options for reporting components.
- Make any changes required
- Click Save
Changes to multiple student results (for example a class) and affectives
If there is a class of student who require result or comment changes it's quicker to make the changes through the Marks book.
Step 3: Generate, re-print and archiving academic reports
The process for printing and archiving academic reports are available in the following articles:
Please sign in to leave a comment.