The Grade Aggregator (Spreadsheet) report displays the results for exams, scores, grades and affective 1 for each student on a per subject basis. Additionally, it provides an average score and a count for each of the grades. School's may find this spreadsheet useful for running additional calculations and create pivot tables to assist with the analysis of data.
The data in the Grade Aggregator report is drawn from the reporting section (purple section) of the Marks book. The 'Grade' is drawn from the 'ModGd' field, Score from the 'Mod%' file and Affective '1'.
If the timetable is year-long, also select a semester-based timetable for all the data to show. If there are no semester-based timetable available, select a second timetable with no data under the selected Report type. If this is none available one can be created or the report may be customised on request.
Printing the Grade Aggregator Report
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Academic reports > Reporting
- Use the search to find the Grade Aggregator (Spreadsheet) report, then click to select the report.
- Add the student or students you would like included in the report
- Select the Timetable period and Report type.
- Click Print. If running in the background the report will appear under the Notification icon once complete. Select 'Click Here to Access Your Document'.