Individual student plans can be printed from the Student plans page or selecting the Student plan alert (green icon) next to the student name.
The permission ST PLANS: VIEW is required to print and access student plans.
Printing individual student plans
The steps for printing a student's plan through the Student plan page are as follows:
- Go to the Pastoral care workspace > Student plans
- Select the student
- Select the plan name to edit an existing plan
- Click PRINT
The steps for printing a student's plan through the SIP or via the Student plan alert are as follows:
- Click on the green Student plan icon next to the student name, the student plan icon is available in multiple areas (ie. in the SIP, Attendance roll page and Marks book).
- Select PRINT next to the student plan
Printing student plans for multiple student
It is not possible to print multiple plans at a time. If you require further assistance with this please contact the SEQTA Service Desk to discus with your school's SEQTA School Relationship Manager.
Student plan reports
The following reports are available though the 'Student Summary' page under the 'Reporting' tab.
- Active student plans - This report is a PDF
- Active student plans (CSV) - This report is a spreadsheet
- List of all student plans - This report is a PDF.
The steps for printing the student plan reports are as follows:
- Go to the Pastoral care workspace > Student Summary > Reporting
- Select the student name or leave blank to print all plans
- Click on the report you want to print
- Click the Print
- After a moment the Click to access your document option should display. Click button to open document