School branding can be applied to email messages and the correspondence letter template. Initial application of the school’s branding assets to the templates will be done at no charge. Future changes will attract a fee as indicated on the Correspondence Customisation request form.
Click here to download the Customisation Request Form.
- Letters and Emails generated from the Correspondence page
- Pastoral Care Notification Emails
- Unread Notification Emails
- Welcome and Password Reset Emails for User Accounts
Letter and Printout Customisations
- Logos and Images
- Address Locations and Formatting (i.e. For Windowed Envelopes – Measurements)
- Headers and Footers
- Margins (Top, Bottom, Left, Right, Headers, Footer).
- Banner images (replacement not removal)
- Full HTML Support
Specifying which Emails need to be Customised
There are different areas emails can be generated from within SEQTA. Each of these can have different customisations. As such, it's important to specify which email needs to be changed when sending through a customisation request.
- Correspondence: Emails sent through the Correspondence page.
- Pastoral Care Notifications-Staff and Parents: Emails generated when using the Pastoral Care Notifications option when creating a Pastoral Care Note.
- Insert: Emails sent to staff when a PC note is first Added.
- Update: Emails sent to staff when a PC entry is Edited.
- Delete: Emails sent to staff when a PC entry is Deleted.
- Parent-Insert: Emails sent to parents when a PC entry is first Added.
- Notification-Staff: Unread notification emails sent to staff when Notifications have not been read for the specified period of time.
- Notification-Parents: Unread Notification emails sent to parents and student when Notifications have not been read for the specified period of time. It's important to customise this email to include the link to the School's SEQTA Engage/SEQTA Learn. We recommend making this change, in addition to adding the School Logo (and any other branding) at the same time.
- Provisioning and Password Reset Emails. Accounts provisioned through SEQTA's account provisioning system is used to notify Parents and Students or Staff of their account details. It is recommended the email be customised to include:
- ) A link to the School's SEQTA Engageor SEQTA Learn, and
- ) How to contact the school if there are issues with logging in.
This option is only suitable if the accounts are managed directly in SEQTA.
Customisation of the letter and email templates will only be undertaken as indicated in a completed Correspondence Customisation request form submitted to the Help Desk as a ticket. The school’s School Education Contact must either sign the form or be cc’d on the ticket.
Please sign in to leave a comment.