A 'Tutors' account will be required for staff to access SEQTA Tutor. Tutor accounts are not the same as 'staff' accounts and will not allow the user to log into SEQTA Teach, only SEQTA Tutor.
Tutor records should never be deleted. Deleting a tutor record may compromise the integrity of the data for past tutorials.
- Go to Administration workspace > Data Management > Tutors
- Select ADD RECORD from the toolbar. Alternately, click on an existing record to Edit or Delete an account
- Fill in the fields as required:
- STAFF: Select an existing staff members name from the drop-down list. If the staff member does not have a Staff account, leave this blank and continue to the next step.
- SALUTATION: Enter the tutors name eg. Ms Jane Smith. This name will show on the tutorials when viewed on the student and teachers timetable.
- ADMINISTRATOR: If this option is selected, the staff member will have admin rights to edit all tutor timetables.
- USERNAME: Enter the staff members Active Directory username. If using SEQTA to authenticate, set the username as preferred (eg. SMITHJ).
- PASSWORD: Leave this blank if the school uses Active Directory. If using SEQTA to authenticate, set the password as preferred (eg. 8kej53g).
- CAMPUSES: Select a Campus. Tutors can only view students in the selected campuses. For schools that have one Campus only, select the option 'All'.
- Click Save to keep changes