This article contains the following FAQs:
- Issues with the page timing out or displaying the error 'code 500'
- Reporting issues with Correspondence to the SEQTA Service desk
Issues with the page timing out or displaying the error 'code 500'
If the filters return a lot of results, the page may timeout or display an error. Should this occur, refresh/reload the web page and try again, this time with more filters in place. For example, shorten the date range, or search for only the type (eg. emails).
Reporting issues with Correspondence to the SEQTA Service desk
If there are issues with Correspondence, please contact the SEQTA Service desk. When reporting issues, please include as much information as possible as this will expedite the troubleshooting process.
- The date or date-range the correspondence was sent
- How the correspondence was sent ie email, SMS
- who the correspondence was sent to
- The topic or a quote from the body of the message