The Correspondence logs are used to access communications sent through SEQTA Products to students, parents and staff. The Correspondence logs can be accessed through the Correspondence page (search based on all user-types) or the Student summary pages (search based on students only).
Access to the Correspondence log is determined by which Correspondence permissions the user has allocated.
Email correspondence may be available only in the 'Sent items' of the staff members email programme eg Outlook, depending on the method used to send the email.
Using the filters in the Correspondence logs to search for correspondence
The steps for using the correspondence logs are as follows:
- Go to the Administration workspace > Correspondence > Correspondence logs
- Set the Date range and select the Correspondence type from the drop-down in the top-right
- Set to Successes, Failures or Both. This tells the system whether to display correspondence that; failed to send; was successfully sent; or display both failed and successful correspondence.
- Enter a search word. This can decrease the time required to return the results
- Select the relevant parties on the left-hand side (ie. staff or student). Selecting a student will also display correspondence to that students parents.
- Click Process to display the results
- To view the full content of the correspondence item click the Preview button
- If the filters return a large number of results, only 200 will be displayed. The search can be further narrowed using the filters at the top of the page. Alternatively, to view all results click on the EXPORT button. Once complete, a notification will show in the top-right corner. Click the notification, then select Click here to access your document.