The school documents page can be used to upload documents into SEQTA Teach to share with staff, students, guardians.
Sharing School documents in SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage
School documents can be set as visible to students and/or parents. Once uploaded, students and parents can access them by clicking 'Documents' on the left-hand menu.
The School documents page will only be available in SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage if the 'School Documents' page has been enabled in the Application settings.
School Documents Permissions
The permissions required to view and edit School documents are as follows:
- DOCS:EDIT - This allows the staff member to add and remove school documents, and create and assign categories.
- DOCS:VIEW - This allows staff to view documents on the Documents page FAQs.
Uploading and Deleting School Documents
The steps to uploading and delete school documents are as follows:
- Click on Administration workspace > School documents.
- Click Add Document to upload a new document. Alternately, click on the Bin icon to delete a document. There is no way to update existing documents.
- To make the document available to students or parents, select the options for SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage.
Creating and Managing School Document Categories
The steps for creating and managing Categories are as follows:
- Click on Administration Workspace > School Documents.
- Click Configure Categories.
- To create a new category type in a name, select a colour (or leave as random colour) then click OK. Alternately, select an existing category to edit or click the Broom icon to delete.
- Click OK to close the 'Configure labels' popup box.
Ordering of Documents
Documents are displayed on the 'Documents' page alpha-numerically by Category. Then within the Category, alpha-numerically by document title.