Health centre permissions
Below is a set of Permissions that may be useful for working in Health centre. Please check the suitability of each permission to ensure the access levels are in-line with the school's policies and processes.
- HC: View Allows Health centre information to be viewed.
- HC: Edit Allows changes to be made in Health centre.
- St: Cust View student custody notes (alerts are always available).
- St Files: Unres View unrestricted files in the SIP. This may be useful if there is information related to the student medical conditions stored in 'Student files'.
- St Files: Res View restricted files in the SIP. This may be useful if there is information related to the student medical conditions stored in 'Student files'.
- St: Med View student medical notes (alerts are always available).
- PC: Unres View unrestricted PC notes.
- PC: All Res View restricted PC notes.
- PC: Edit all Edit all PC notes that can be seen.
- PC: Enter Unres Enter notes with unrestricted types / update notes for unrestricted types.
- St Plans: View View student plans. This permission allows the viewing of student Medical plans (and other non-related plans such as educational plans).
- St Plans: Edit Edit student plans on the Student Plans page. This permission allows the editing of student Medical plans (and other non-related plans such as educational plans).
- Att: Dtls Required for Applying Attendance solutions through Health Centre.
- Att: Edit Add or change attendances (not solutions) (Attendance page).
- Att: SIP View attendances on the SIP.
- Att: Solns Add or change attendance solutions (SIP).
- Ntc: Add Read notices on the Notices page.
- Email Send emails.
- Email: Staff Send emails to staff (from SIP PC pane).
- Email: Cont View contact email addresses (from SIP).
- Rpts Prints most reports.
- Res Rpts: Att Print restricted attendance reports.
- Res Rpts: PC Print restricted pastoral reports.
Article is closed for comments.