- Go to the Pastoral care workspace > Student goals > Goal manager
- Select the student name
- Select the year in the top-right corner, any Student goals for the selected student and year will then display
- Select Print from the toolbar to print student goal information to PDF
- Select Click here to access your document
Customising the student goals printout
The student goals printout can be customised. Please contact the school's SEQTA School Relationship Manager through the SEQTA Service desk for assistance.
Printing student goals en mass
Student goals cannot be printed for multiple students at a time. Rather, they can only be printed individually through the Student Goals page.
Depending on requirements, a custom report may be created that works independent of student goals. Please contact the school's SEQTA School Relationship Manager through the SEQTA Service desk for assistance.
- Creating and managing student goals
- Components of a student goal
- Student goals in SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage